Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Very First Blog..!!!

Dear All,

          After so much searching and breaking my head, I am in to blogging now...Thanks to Blogger for being so patient with me while creating Thousand dollar blog. I really had a tough time with this but finally YOU TUBE helped. Thanks to Courtney Chowning...

   

     I had to think so much on what to write and how to start and all..Well, I really don't want this to be a money blogging, but something of an interesting kind to whoever read this.. So, I will be posting on things like financial planning, skin care, latest beauty products in the market and of course all the blues and pinks of ma life...

 


     Do you hold any thoughts on what I should be writing about??? kindly share with me...






Love,
Jene

No comments:

Post a Comment