Thursday 11 July 2013

Vellvette Box


Hi All,

     I am hoping to post regularly and so in order to keep up the pace, I will share you all with one wonderful experience I just had. I was working on my blog posts that are soon to be launched. I came through this Vellvette Box concept in my favorite Ankita's  Corallista.com.

   The concept goes like this. They ask us to subscribe for a month for just 499 Rs/- to send us that Vellvette box with beauty products that will suit our skin and care. they take special care in knowing about skin and hair type. They do have 3 month and 6 month subscriptions as well.

    I was so excited about the whole concept and just thought of trying this out. Well, to my surprise, they provide one month subscription for just 499 Rs/- and I gave it a try. Am done with my order and after checkout they ask me few questions regarding my skin type and hair. They wrap this session with the scents and fragrances. I was mailed that my order will be here by third week of this month.

Hoping to see what is in...!!!!

You can also subscribe your Vellvette Box here...

No comments:

Post a Comment